Fly, Fly, freely like a butterfly and enjoy what life has to bring; flap your wings up very high and join other butterflies making our sky so colorful, so beautiful and so enchanting, for there is nothing more joyful and more powerful than freedom.
Freedom brings peace, beauty and loads of smiles to my world….So smiles and butterflies my life will be and for all those who wish to join my world.
by: William Wordsworth (1770-1850)
“Stay near me—do not take thy flight!
A little longer stay in sight!
Much converse do I find in thee,
Historian of my infancy!
Float near me; do not yet depart!
Dead times revive in thee:
Thou bring’st, gay creature as thou art!
A solemn image to my heart,
My father’s family!
Oh! pleasant, pleasant were the days,
The time, when, in our childish plays,
My sister Emmeline and I
Together chased the butterfly!
A very hunter did I rush
Upon the prey:—with leaps and springs
I followed on from brake to bush;
But she, God love her! feared to brush
The dust from off its wings.”
- Of Burrowers and Butterflies (meanderingsabound.com)
- Don’t step on the butterflies! (utsandiego.com)
- Lady Butterfly (wilsonkhoo.wordpress.com)
- 7 Ways To Ruin A Newly Hired Employee (ceo.com)
- Empowerment (mahaloness.wordpress.com)
- Butterflies are free (barbmca.wordpress.com)
- Beautiful Butterfly (crissyb315.wordpress.com)